Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Reading) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- A service area population of over 600,000 and growing.
- Philadelphia is less than an hour away.
- Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania.
- Due to successful growth, Reading Hospital, an award winning 750 bed tertiary care teaching Medical Center of Tower Health, is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join their well-established outpatient practices in the Wyomissing area!
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver).
- A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Residents finishing training are encouraged to app.
- Ramp up training - Start with low patient load and take on more patients as you get acclimated.
- Relocation assistance.
- Supportive health system to advance goals.
- A variety of living options, including suburban, urban and rural.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Reading, PA.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Team based care - Our clinics range from team members of 4 to 11 providers, and the right candidate will be added to these growing teams to help to the community!
- Malpractice insurance.
- Schedule - Day Shift | Monday - Friday | Traditional Hours.
- Washington DC and New York City are approximately 2 hours away.
- The community's central location places it close by to an abundance of recreational amenities, professional sporting events, concerts, outstanding dining, fantastic shopping, antique stores, and so much more.
- CME time and money.
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Minimal calls.
- Due to Tower Health's rapid growth in multiple service lines and starting it's own medical school through Drexel University, these opportunities offer potential paths to leadership roles!
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.