Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Reading) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A variety of living options, including suburban, urban and rural.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance.
- Schedule - Day Shift | Monday - Friday | Traditional Hours.
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Reading, PA.
- Due to successful growth, Reading Hospital, an award winning 750 bed tertiary care teaching Medical Center of Tower Health, is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join their well-established outpatient practices in the Wyomissing area!
- Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania.
- Washington DC and New York City are approximately 2 hours away.
- A service area population of over 600,000 and growing.
- Philadelphia is less than an hour away.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Residents finishing training are encouraged to app.
- Due to Tower Health's rapid growth in multiple service lines and starting it's own medical school through Drexel University, these opportunities offer potential paths to leadership roles!
- Ramp up training - Start with low patient load and take on more patients as you get acclimated.
- CME time and money.
- Minimal calls.
- Supportive health system to advance goals.
- Team based care - Our clinics range from team members of 4 to 11 providers, and the right candidate will be added to these growing teams to help to the community!
- A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices.
- The community's central location places it close by to an abundance of recreational amenities, professional sporting events, concerts, outstanding dining, fantastic shopping, antique stores, and so much more.
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.