Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Reading) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME time and money.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- Minimal calls.
- Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Residents finishing training are encouraged to app.
- A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in West Reading, PA.
- The community's central location places it close by to an abundance of recreational amenities, professional sporting events, concerts, outstanding dining, fantastic shopping, antique stores, and so much more.
- Ramp up training - Start with low patient load and take on more patients as you get acclimated.
- Team based care - Our clinics range from team members of 4 to 11 providers, and the right candidate will be added to these growing teams to help to the community!
- Malpractice insurance.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Schedule - Day Shift | Monday - Friday | Traditional Hours.
- A service area population of over 600,000 and growing.
- Washington DC and New York City are approximately 2 hours away.
- Relocation assistance.
- Philadelphia is less than an hour away.
- A variety of living options, including suburban, urban and rural.
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver).
- Due to successful growth, Reading Hospital, an award winning 750 bed tertiary care teaching Medical Center of Tower Health, is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join their well-established outpatient practices in the Wyomissing area!
- Supportive health system to advance goals.
- Due to Tower Health's rapid growth in multiple service lines and starting it's own medical school through Drexel University, these opportunities offer potential paths to leadership roles!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.