Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monroeville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families".
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the United States for Millennials".
- Join an Established Team of Primary Care Physicians & Advance Practitioners.
- Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join their established and growing outpatient primary care clinic located 20 minutes east of downtown Pittsburgh.
- 100% Outpatient Only.
- Annual Retention Bonus - Start Earning on your first day!
- Quality Bonuses.
- Practice Full Scope of Family Medicine - No Obstetrics.
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Monroeville, PA.
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
- 2-Year Income Guarantee.
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
- Monday - Friday schedule.
- 4 Weeks PTO & 5 Days CME.
- Ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live".
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.