Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monroeville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join their established and growing outpatient primary care clinic located 20 minutes east of downtown Pittsburgh.
- Ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families".
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
- 2-Year Income Guarantee.
- 4 Weeks PTO & 5 Days CME.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Monroeville, PA.
- Join an Established Team of Primary Care Physicians & Advance Practitioners.
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
- 100% Outpatient Only.
- Ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the United States for Millennials".
- Ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live".
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between.
- Monday - Friday schedule.
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Practice Full Scope of Family Medicine - No Obstetrics.
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
- Quality Bonuses.
- Annual Retention Bonus - Start Earning on your first day!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago