Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monroeville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Practice Full Scope of Family Medicine - No Obstetrics.
- Monday - Friday schedule.
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between.
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
- 2-Year Income Guarantee.
- 100% Outpatient Only.
- Join an Established Team of Primary Care Physicians & Advance Practitioners.
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
- Quality Bonuses.
- Ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live".
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the United States for Millennials".
- 4 Weeks PTO & 5 Days CME.
- Annual Retention Bonus - Start Earning on your first day!
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Monroeville, PA.
- Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join their established and growing outpatient primary care clinic located 20 minutes east of downtown Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
- Ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families".
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.