Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Upmc Pinnacle, a growing, multisite health system is seeking a well-qualified physician to care for patients in our observation units.
- Provide oversight of advanced practice providers.
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus.
- Defined contribution plan.
- Many providers consider it the "safety net" of the emergency department.
- Health, life, and disability insurance.
- This position will report up through the Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Join our growing team of observationalists in this new field of medicine.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate exceptional clinical outcomes.
- Inpatient experience preferred.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Harrisburg, PA.
- Schedule: 10a-7p.
- Assess and treat patients within 24 hour observation period.
- CME allowance.
- The ED Observation Unit provides care to patients who are too sick to go home, but do not meet admission criteria.
- Provide medical care to patients in our 14 bed unit at Upmc Pinnacle Harrisburg or 6 bed unit at Upmc Pinnacle West Shore.
- Our team of highly trained providers gives the right care, in the right place as an integral and innovative care team working closely with the ED and the Hospitalists.
- 403(b) with employer match.
- Board-certified/board-eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.