Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fully accredited Trauma Center.
- If not, inpatient care is transferred to employed Hospitalist group.
- Internists can work outpatient only or follow patients into hospital if desired.
- Opportunity: Positions are offered within primary care network.
- If part of inpatient coverage will have.
- 400 plus bed tertiary care and teaching hospital.
- Patients range from 18 to Geriatrics.
- Procedures rooms available if desired.
- Location: Live on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie!
- Patient volume of 20-22 per day.
- Erie offers great public and private schools in a safe and friendly community, reasonable cost of living, an international airport, seven miles of beautiful sandy beaches, a vibrant community for arts, entertainment, shopping, and home to four colleges & universities.
- The 4th largest city in Pennsylvania has an abundance of amenities for its residents to enjoy.
- This is a prime location for outdoor activities (golf, fishing, sailing and boating).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Facility: Exceptional health system that reaches out to more than 1 million people in northwestern Pennsylvania, western New York and eastern Ohio.
- This city won the prestigious "All American City Award"! Close proximity to Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh (within 90 miles).
- Compensation: Comprehensive package to include salary, easily attainable bonuses, sign on, relocation and student loan repayment coupled with excellent benefits package!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago