Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 400 plus bed tertiary care and teaching hospital.
- Procedures rooms available if desired.
- Facility: Exceptional health system that reaches out to more than 1 million people in northwestern Pennsylvania, western New York and eastern Ohio.
- The 4th largest city in Pennsylvania has an abundance of amenities for its residents to enjoy.
- If part of inpatient coverage will have.
- Opportunity: Positions are offered within primary care network.
- Patient volume of 20-22 per day.
- Compensation: Comprehensive package to include salary, easily attainable bonuses, sign on, relocation and student loan repayment coupled with excellent benefits package!
- Internists can work outpatient only or follow patients into hospital if desired.
- Erie offers great public and private schools in a safe and friendly community, reasonable cost of living, an international airport, seven miles of beautiful sandy beaches, a vibrant community for arts, entertainment, shopping, and home to four colleges & universities.
- This city won the prestigious "All American City Award"! Close proximity to Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh (within 90 miles).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- This is a prime location for outdoor activities (golf, fishing, sailing and boating).
- If not, inpatient care is transferred to employed Hospitalist group.
- Fully accredited Trauma Center.
- Patients range from 18 to Geriatrics.
- Location: Live on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.