Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Darby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Yearly professional allowance.
- License and DEA reimbursement.
- The practice is currently staffed with two experienced physicians, a physician assistant, certified MAs, and front office support.
- Standard practice operating hours are Monday through Friday and do not currently include weekends or holidays.
- This practice lends itself to any provider that wants the opportunity to treat and manage a diverse population in an established practice that serves as a valuable resource within the community.
- There is a laboratory on site.
- Generous vacation with additional dedicated CME time.
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, STD and LTD offerings.
- Mercy Physician Network (MPN) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a Primary Care practice located on the Mercy Fitzgerald Campus located in Darby, Pennsylvania.
- Competitive salary plus incentive.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join an excellent practice within Mercy Physician Network.
- This community practice located in Delaware County is part of a multi-specialty office space.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Darby, PA.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago