Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Darby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This community practice located in Delaware County is part of a multi-specialty office space.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join an excellent practice within Mercy Physician Network.
- Generous vacation with additional dedicated CME time.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Darby, PA.
- Standard practice operating hours are Monday through Friday and do not currently include weekends or holidays.
- Competitive salary plus incentive.
- There is a laboratory on site.
- The practice is currently staffed with two experienced physicians, a physician assistant, certified MAs, and front office support.
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, STD and LTD offerings.
- Mercy Physician Network (MPN) has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a Primary Care practice located on the Mercy Fitzgerald Campus located in Darby, Pennsylvania.
- License and DEA reimbursement.
- This practice lends itself to any provider that wants the opportunity to treat and manage a diverse population in an established practice that serves as a valuable resource within the community.
- Yearly professional allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.