Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monitor EMR chart completion.
- Ensure that RRC rules regarding residents' duty hours are adhered to.
- Participate in annual Swot analysis of CMA with CMA staff, administrative director and practice manager.
- The Medical Director will provide to the Clinical Competency committee with residents' dashboard evaluation.
- Work with practice manager and Administrative Director to ensure monitoring of, and compliance with, the Joint commission and state Department of Health regulations.
- Provide evaluations for clinical staff.
- Living in the Delaware Valley offers a wealth of housing options in urban, suburban, and beautiful rural settings.
- Track and monitor quality dashboard.
- The Medical Director will have 2 resident precepting sessions weekly.
- Communicate new regulatory requirements to the CMA physicians and clinical staff.
- Ensure that precepting ratios and residents' educational experience follow RRC rules and guidelines.
- Address physician/provider issues.
- Do chart completion audits regularly and provide feedback to clinical staff.
- Administrative activities.
- Residents' education.
- Report to the Department Chair regularly on progress of, and concerns regarding, CMA.
- Best colleges and universities.
- The area is rich in diversity and within 1-3 hours you can take advantage of all of the cultural, entertainment and recreational events in Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, DC as well as the popular beach resorts in Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Work to ensure that yearly quality goals are being monitored and met.
- The region boasts excellent school districts, private schools and some of the nations.
- Ensure access is optimized.
- We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Report to the Department chair about concerns regarding practice and residency program.
- Provide regular feedback to faculty and administrative staff regarding CMA progress.
- Oversees and monitor the development of residents' schedules in CMA out-patient office.
- Ensure that patient issues are addressed in timely fashion.
- Work with residency program director(s) to address concerns regarding residents' experience in CMA.
- Work with the practice manager to oversee the operations of the CMA practice.
- Oversees outpatient residents' experience.
- Engage in development of yearly RVU goals and also track and monitor RVUs for practice.
- Medical Director.
- Lead monthly CMA meetings.
- Track and monitor encounters.
- Develop and annually update CMA Policy and Procedure manual.
- Formulate yearly business plans, develop practice strategic goals, and monitor progress.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.