Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Oversees and monitor the development of residents' schedules in CMA out-patient office.
- Monitor EMR chart completion.
- Communicate new regulatory requirements to the CMA physicians and clinical staff.
- Ensure that patient issues are addressed in timely fashion.
- Provide regular feedback to faculty and administrative staff regarding CMA progress.
- Lead monthly CMA meetings.
- Address physician/provider issues.
- Residents' education.
- The Medical Director will have 2 resident precepting sessions weekly.
- The region boasts excellent school districts, private schools and some of the nations.
- Work with practice manager and Administrative Director to ensure monitoring of, and compliance with, the Joint commission and state Department of Health regulations.
- Ensure that precepting ratios and residents' educational experience follow RRC rules and guidelines.
- Ensure access is optimized.
- The area is rich in diversity and within 1-3 hours you can take advantage of all of the cultural, entertainment and recreational events in Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, DC as well as the popular beach resorts in Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland.
- Work to ensure that yearly quality goals are being monitored and met.
- Develop and annually update CMA Policy and Procedure manual.
- Report to the Department Chair regularly on progress of, and concerns regarding, CMA.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Track and monitor encounters.
- Engage in development of yearly RVU goals and also track and monitor RVUs for practice.
- Medical Director.
- Work with the practice manager to oversee the operations of the CMA practice.
- Report to the Department chair about concerns regarding practice and residency program.
- Administrative activities.
- The Medical Director will provide to the Clinical Competency committee with residents' dashboard evaluation.
- Provide evaluations for clinical staff.
- Participate in annual Swot analysis of CMA with CMA staff, administrative director and practice manager.
- Best colleges and universities.
- Formulate yearly business plans, develop practice strategic goals, and monitor progress.
- Work with residency program director(s) to address concerns regarding residents' experience in CMA.
- Track and monitor quality dashboard.
- We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Do chart completion audits regularly and provide feedback to clinical staff.
- Oversees outpatient residents' experience.
- Ensure that RRC rules regarding residents' duty hours are adhered to.
- Living in the Delaware Valley offers a wealth of housing options in urban, suburban, and beautiful rural settings.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.