Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participate in annual Swot analysis of CMA with CMA staff, administrative director and practice manager.
- Provide regular feedback to faculty and administrative staff regarding CMA progress.
- Track and monitor quality dashboard.
- Medical Director.
- Work with practice manager and Administrative Director to ensure monitoring of, and compliance with, the Joint commission and state Department of Health regulations.
- Report to the Department Chair regularly on progress of, and concerns regarding, CMA.
- Ensure access is optimized.
- Communicate new regulatory requirements to the CMA physicians and clinical staff.
- The Medical Director will have 2 resident precepting sessions weekly.
- Formulate yearly business plans, develop practice strategic goals, and monitor progress.
- Engage in development of yearly RVU goals and also track and monitor RVUs for practice.
- Lead monthly CMA meetings.
- Provide evaluations for clinical staff.
- Best colleges and universities.
- The region boasts excellent school districts, private schools and some of the nations.
- Address physician/provider issues.
- Work to ensure that yearly quality goals are being monitored and met.
- Develop and annually update CMA Policy and Procedure manual.
- The area is rich in diversity and within 1-3 hours you can take advantage of all of the cultural, entertainment and recreational events in Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, DC as well as the popular beach resorts in Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland.
- Monitor EMR chart completion.
- Residents' education.
- Administrative activities.
- Track and monitor encounters.
- Ensure that precepting ratios and residents' educational experience follow RRC rules and guidelines.
- Work with residency program director(s) to address concerns regarding residents' experience in CMA.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Oversees outpatient residents' experience.
- Living in the Delaware Valley offers a wealth of housing options in urban, suburban, and beautiful rural settings.
- We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Ensure that RRC rules regarding residents' duty hours are adhered to.
- Ensure that patient issues are addressed in timely fashion.
- Work with the practice manager to oversee the operations of the CMA practice.
- Oversees and monitor the development of residents' schedules in CMA out-patient office.
- Report to the Department chair about concerns regarding practice and residency program.
- Do chart completion audits regularly and provide feedback to clinical staff.
- The Medical Director will provide to the Clinical Competency committee with residents' dashboard evaluation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.