Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Medical Director will have 2 resident precepting sessions weekly.
- Lead monthly CMA meetings.
- Communicate new regulatory requirements to the CMA physicians and clinical staff.
- Residents' education.
- Work to ensure that yearly quality goals are being monitored and met.
- Oversees outpatient residents' experience.
- Ensure access is optimized.
- Medical Director.
- Track and monitor encounters.
- Work with practice manager and Administrative Director to ensure monitoring of, and compliance with, the Joint commission and state Department of Health regulations.
- The area is rich in diversity and within 1-3 hours you can take advantage of all of the cultural, entertainment and recreational events in Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, DC as well as the popular beach resorts in Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland.
- Develop and annually update CMA Policy and Procedure manual.
- Report to the Department chair about concerns regarding practice and residency program.
- Provide regular feedback to faculty and administrative staff regarding CMA progress.
- Report to the Department Chair regularly on progress of, and concerns regarding, CMA.
- Ensure that precepting ratios and residents' educational experience follow RRC rules and guidelines.
- Best colleges and universities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Administrative activities.
- Do chart completion audits regularly and provide feedback to clinical staff.
- Oversees and monitor the development of residents' schedules in CMA out-patient office.
- Engage in development of yearly RVU goals and also track and monitor RVUs for practice.
- The region boasts excellent school districts, private schools and some of the nations.
- Living in the Delaware Valley offers a wealth of housing options in urban, suburban, and beautiful rural settings.
- We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Provide evaluations for clinical staff.
- Track and monitor quality dashboard.
- The Medical Director will provide to the Clinical Competency committee with residents' dashboard evaluation.
- Work with residency program director(s) to address concerns regarding residents' experience in CMA.
- Work with the practice manager to oversee the operations of the CMA practice.
- Address physician/provider issues.
- Ensure that RRC rules regarding residents' duty hours are adhered to.
- Participate in annual Swot analysis of CMA with CMA staff, administrative director and practice manager.
- Ensure that patient issues are addressed in timely fashion.
- Formulate yearly business plans, develop practice strategic goals, and monitor progress.
- Monitor EMR chart completion.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.