Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lewes) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers.
- Email introductory cover letter and CV to Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware.
- Progressive with high patient satisfaction.
- Offers exceptional quality of life.
- A $180,000,ansion is underway.
- Private, charter and public schools.
- Safe, family-oriented beach resorts.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Future, with an Eye to the Future.
- Near major metropolitan areas.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site.
- Generous benefits, including loan repayment, sign-on, relocation and CME allowances, and more.
- Operations are taken care of so you can focus on patient care.
- Ready to move to the beach?
- Low cost of living.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine (primary care) BE/BC.
- Beebe Healthcare.
- Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
- Employed opportunities are with Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network.
- Competitive compensation with incentives.
- 400+ providers on staff.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Beebe Healthcare offers Primary Care Internal Medicine opportunities in this family-oriented resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
This perm job from Beebe Healthcare was last open on Apr 3.