Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lewes) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Near major metropolitan areas.
- Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware.
- Beebe Healthcare offers Primary Care Internal Medicine opportunities in this family-oriented resort area with optimal work-life balance.
- Low cost of living.
- Ready to move to the beach?
- 400+ providers on staff.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Future, with an Eye to the Future.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site.
- Progressive with high patient satisfaction.
- Employed opportunities are with Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine (primary care) BE/BC.
- Operations are taken care of so you can focus on patient care.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers.
- Offers exceptional quality of life.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Competitive compensation with incentives.
- Beebe Healthcare.
- Safe, family-oriented beach resorts.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Private, charter and public schools.
- Email introductory cover letter and CV to Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
- A $180,000,ansion is underway.
- Generous benefits, including loan repayment, sign-on, relocation and CME allowances, and more.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
This perm job from Beebe Healthcare was last open on Apr 3.