Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region, is licensed for 475 beds, including 89 pediatric beds in the Janet Weis Children's Hospital.
- GMC, a Magnet Hospital, maintains the region's only Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center.
- Learning: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
- Geisinger Medical Center (GMC), located in Danville, Pa.
- Join a diverse team of physicians, advanced practitioners, and nutritionists that provide high quality, patient-centered care at our regional referral center in Danville, Pennsylvania.
- GMC offers an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services, including neurosciences, cardiovascular services, transplantation, women's health (in the Women's Pavilion), oncology and orthopaedics amongst others.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Danville, PA.
- OUR Purpose & Values: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
- Geisinger providers receive a comprehensive compensation and benefit package, including malpractice coverage with tail, paid relocation, generous CME time and allowance, and much more.
- Kindness: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
- Interested candidates should be board eligible/board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, or Family Medicine with additional training in Obesity Medicine/Nutrition Support.
- Geisinger's Nutrition and Weight Management Department is seeking a physician to join our team at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
- Excellence: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
- In addition to a competitive salary, providers enjoy ample paid time off to allow for a rewarding work/life balance.
- Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down.
- Known for our innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models, Geisinger offers physicians an excellent working environment with numerous resources at their fingertips.
- Innovation: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.