Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- Additionally when you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Specialized training to become a leader in internal medicine.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System.
- Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of internal medicine.
- United States citizenship.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- As an Internal Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll diagnose and treat localized ailments and diseases, conduct and supervise direct patient care, execute disease prevention and health programs, command medical units, perform staff functions in health support, conduct medical research on diseases of military importance and participate in medical education and training.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Delaware.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.