Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census 18 patients per physician.
- Join Philadelphia Hospitalist Team.
- Nocturnist schedule available, if desired.
- The hospital is located in Northeast Philadelphia, minutes from tranquil outdoor recreation areas and a short drive or train ride to the cultural and sports attractions of the city.
- Enjoy 25 Days Paid Time Off plus paid holiday and sick time --- rare for a Hospitalist!
- Daytime hospitalist position: 7 days on 7 days off.
- Generous salary and benefit package.
- This is your opportunity to join a dynamic team at a 240 bed, non-for-profit community hospital in Northeast Philadelphia.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.