Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work 7 days on, 7 days off doing ICU mandatory consults on all patients admitted to a 12 bed medical & surgical ICU.
- Educational loan forgiveness, signing bonus, and relocation expenses available.
- Would be employed by hospital-owned physician group.
- Must be BC or BE in Critical Care Medicine.
- Patients are admitted to primary service.
- Permanent Critical Care / Intensivist opportunity just 60 miles east of Pittsburgh in a desirable college community.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Location: Indiana, PA.
- See new and follow up consults daily and take. Hospitalist and Crna are available in house 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- Receive full time pay while enjoying 26 weeks off per year!
- This community is located one hour east of Pittsburgh for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
- ICU is newly built and opened in Spring 2017.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- It is the county seat with population of approximately 90,able living with excellent schools and low taxes.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.