Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lots of outdoor recreational activities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- With a population of 100,000 we offer NO traffic, State university, active art community, affordable housing, new construction, exemplary schools - private and public and a very friendly community.
- Follow your patients Mon- Fri.
- Hunting, fishing, soccer, football, golf and more.
- Work with 8 other IM physicians.
- We are locally owned and a not-for-profit facility.
- Competitive salary with sign on, relocation, health/dental, life insurance, CME allowance, 35 days PTO, short/long term disability, malpractice and 3 retirement plans provided.
- Employed position with quality and production incentives offered.
- Stipend and loan repayment offered.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine to practice a traditional IM practice in central west Texas.
- Facility is licensed for 400 beds and 300 beds are maintained.
- Over 300 providers with over 35 sub-specialties for referral on site.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago