Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine Only!
- High-quality education options.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance and medical coverage.
- Nocturnist Physician needed just north of the greater Philadelphia area.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- House Staff Support.
- Profusion of outdoor activities-Hiking/Biking, Paddle Boarding.
- NO Procedures.
- 7 shifts every 2 weeks.
- Ranked as a Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019, position is located within the Flagship Hospital for the system.
- Museums, Art Gallery's, and Fine Dining Options are readily available.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Live in a thriving suburban community with convenient access to metropolitan amenities.
- 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Like us on.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Sep 26.