Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- NO Procedures.
- Salary based on experience.
- Internal Medicine Only!
- Profusion of outdoor activities-Hiking/Biking, Paddle Boarding.
- High-quality education options.
- Like us on.
- Daytime Hospitalist needed just north of the greater Philadelphia area.
- Museums, Art Gallery's, and Fine Dining Options are readily available.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Live in a thriving suburban community with convenient access to metropolitan amenities.
- 15-17 Daily encounters on average.
- Intensivist service with open ICU.
- Ranked as a Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019, position is located within the Flagship Hospital for the system.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance and medical coverage.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Sep 26.