Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salary based on experience.
- Ranked as a Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019, position is located within the Flagship Hospital for the system.
- NO Procedures.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance and medical coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Live in a thriving suburban community with convenient access to metropolitan amenities.
- Museums, Art Gallery's, and Fine Dining Options are readily available.
- Internal Medicine Only!
- 15-17 Daily encounters on average.
- High-quality education options.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Like us on.
- Profusion of outdoor activities-Hiking/Biking, Paddle Boarding.
- Daytime Hospitalist needed just north of the greater Philadelphia area.
- Intensivist service with open ICU.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Sep 26.