Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 15-17 Daily encounters on average.
- Ranked as a Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019, position is located within the Flagship Hospital for the system.
- High-quality education options.
- Internal Medicine Only!
- Intensivist service with open ICU.
- Live in a thriving suburban community with convenient access to metropolitan amenities.
- Daytime Hospitalist needed just north of the greater Philadelphia area.
- Like us on.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Profusion of outdoor activities-Hiking/Biking, Paddle Boarding.
- Museums, Art Gallery's, and Fine Dining Options are readily available.
- Salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance and medical coverage.
- NO Procedures.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Sep 26.