Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indiana, PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Work 7 days on, 7 days off doing ICU mandatory consults on all patients admitted to a 12 bed medical & surgical ICU.
- See new and follow up consults daily and take. Hospitalist and Crna are available in house 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- It is the county seat with population of approximately 90,able living with excellent schools and low taxes.
- Receive full time pay while enjoying 26 weeks off per year!
- Permanent Critical Care / Intensivist opportunity just 60 miles east of Pittsburgh in a desirable college community.
- Educational loan forgiveness, signing bonus, and relocation expenses available.
- Patients are admitted to primary service.
- ICU is newly built and opened in Spring 2017.
- This community is located one hour east of Pittsburgh for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
- Location: Indiana, PA.
- Would be employed by hospital-owned physician group.
- Must be BC or BE in Critical Care Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.