Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indiana, PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work 7 days on, 7 days off doing ICU mandatory consults on all patients admitted to a 12 bed medical & surgical ICU.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Patients are admitted to primary service.
- Educational loan forgiveness, signing bonus, and relocation expenses available.
- Location: Indiana, PA.
- ICU is newly built and opened in Spring 2017.
- See new and follow up consults daily and take. Hospitalist and Crna are available in house 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- It is the county seat with population of approximately 90,able living with excellent schools and low taxes.
- This community is located one hour east of Pittsburgh for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
- Must be BC or BE in Critical Care Medicine.
- Would be employed by hospital-owned physician group.
- Permanent Critical Care / Intensivist opportunity just 60 miles east of Pittsburgh in a desirable college community.
- Receive full time pay while enjoying 26 weeks off per year!
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.