Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Closed ICU.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Average daily census: 15-17.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center near Philadelphia, PA.
- Average night admits: 7.
- Average day admits: 7.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Average night census: 7.
- Hospitalist part of Rapid Response Team.
- Acls certified.
- EMR: Siemens.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Locum Connections