Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center near Philadelphia, PA.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average day admits: 7.
- Average night admits: 7.
- Average daily census: 15-17.
- Average night census: 7.
- EMR: Siemens.
- Closed ICU.
- Acls certified.
- Hospitalist part of Rapid Response Team.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.