Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU.
- EMR: Siemens.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center near Philadelphia, PA.
- Average day admits: 7.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Average daily census: 15-17.
- Hospitalist part of Rapid Response Team.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average night admits: 7.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Acls certified.
- Average night census: 7.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.