Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census: 12.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Family Practice, and New Grad.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Acls certified.
- EMR: eCare.
- Open ICU.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Hospital near Philadelphia, PA.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average day/night admits: 12.
- Hospitalist runs code and part of Rapid Response Team.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.