Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist runs code and part of Rapid Response Team.
- Average day/night admits: 12.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Family Practice, and New Grad.
- EMR: eCare.
- Open ICU.
- Acls certified.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Hospital near Philadelphia, PA.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Average daily census: 12.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.