Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: eCare.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Acls certified.
- Average daily census: 10.
- Open ICU.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Hospital near Philadelphia, PA.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Family Practice, and New Grad.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Hospitalist runs code and part of Rapid Response Team.
- Average day/night admits: 4.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.