Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Average daily census: 10.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Procedure required: central line insertion.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Hospital near Philadelphia, PA.
- Open ICU.
- Hospitalist runs code and part of Rapid Response Team.
- EMR: eCare.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Family Practice, and New Grad.
- Average day/night admits: 4.
- Acls certified.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 21.