Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Located in Dover, DE.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Lucrative annual salary, with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- This unique opportunity at BayHealth Hospital - Kent Campus, a 295-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- 24 MD, 5 NP Model.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on May 24.