Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · June 16, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base salary plus an incentive bonus plan = high earning potential.
- Enjoy a signing bonus along with generous perks including paid time off.
- This is your chance to join a phenomenal team of 25 Hospitalists!
- Unlimited outdoor recreation is plenty because this region is cradled by lush mountains dotted with caves and flowing with rivers.
- We are a 400 bed, regional healthcare facility serving six county area in central PA.
- Located 2 hours from Pittsburgh, 3 hours from Washington DC and 5 hours from NYC.
- This region is known for being family oriented with excellent schools, affordable housing options, and abundant cultural amenities.
- The beautiful central region of Pennsylvania is a progressive, yet easy living community.
- Our Central Pennsylvania Hospitalist Team is Expanding.
- You will work Days Only (7on / 7off) with NO on.
- Average 15 to 18 patients a day with APP support.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 15.