Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · June 17, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a 25-bed community hospital with all private rooms.
- 7on/7off schedule working days only.
- Are you a practicing Hospitalist looking to utilize your skills working all days?
- Ability to earn between $270,000 - $280, Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, malpractice w/ tail coverage, CME, etc.
- Average 10 to 11 patients per day with 3 - 4 admissions.
- Path to Partnership.
- Philadelphia Hospitalists: Work Days Only with High Comp.
- Great location 20 minutes from the Philadelphia airport.
- Open ICU - hospitalists manage ICU patients with full sub-specialty support.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 15.