Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · May 9, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a 25-bed community hospital with all private rooms.
- Ability to earn between $270,000 - $280, Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, malpractice w/ tail coverage, CME, etc.
- Open ICU - hospitalists manage ICU patients with full sub-specialty support.
- 7on/7off schedule working days only.
- Are you a practicing Hospitalist looking to utilize your skills working all days?
- Path to Partnership.
- Average 10 to 11 patients per day with 3 - 4 admissions.
- Philadelphia Hospitalists: Work Days Only with High Comp.
- Great location 20 minutes from the Philadelphia airport.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 15.