Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Ranked as a Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019, position is located within the Flagship Hospital for the system.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance and medical coverage.
- Profusion of outdoor activities-Hiking/Biking, Paddle Boarding.
- Like us on.
- Live in a thriving suburban community with convenient access to metropolitan amenities.
- Internal Medicine Only!
- House Staff Support.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Museums, Art Gallery's, and Fine Dining Options are readily available.
- Day Shift Hospitalist needed just north of the greater Philadelphia area.
- High-quality education options.
- NO Procedures.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 7 shifts every 2 weeks.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.