Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance and medical coverage.
- Nocturnist Physician needed just north of the greater Philadelphia area.
- Internal Medicine Only!
- High-quality education options.
- Ranked as a Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019, position is located within the Flagship Hospital for the system.
- Flexible Schedule.
- 7 on 7 off.
- 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Profusion of outdoor activities-Hiking/Biking, Paddle Boarding.
- House Staff Support.
- Live in a thriving suburban community with convenient access to metropolitan amenities.
- Museums, Art Gallery's, and Fine Dining Options are readily available.
- NO Procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.