Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- High-quality education options.
- Internal Medicine Only!
- Ranked as a Best Regional Hospital 2018-2019, position is located within the Flagship Hospital for the system.
- Nocturnist Physician needed just north of the greater Philadelphia area.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Live in a thriving suburban community with convenient access to metropolitan amenities.
- NO Procedures.
- Museums, Art Gallery's, and Fine Dining Options are readily available.
- 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance and medical coverage.
- House Staff Support.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Profusion of outdoor activities-Hiking/Biking, Paddle Boarding.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Feb 25.