Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Southwest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Certification: BC required.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- A new locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania.
- You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active PA state license needed.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago