Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Nocturnist Physician in Washington, PA!
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Since 1897, Washington Hospital has been dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Washington utilizes the most advanced medical technology in its state-of-the-art facilities.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine Only.
- Washington, Pennsylvania is a suburb of Pittsburgh and has a population of almost 14,000 residents.
- Closed ICU - no procedures.
- Community Hospital with Teaching/Family Practice Residency.
- Washington Park is 255 acres of beautiful woodland and is perfect for outdoor sports and walking trails.
- Sunrise EMR with scribe coverage.
- Hospitalist Department Profile:.
- 72-hours physician coverage daily.
- Features include a 260-bed full-service hospital with a 28-bed ICU, a 16-bassinet Nursery, and an 8-bed residential hospice.
- 8 & 12-hour APP shifts.
- Specialized transit services allow for easy access to downtown Pittsburgh.
- 15-18 daily patient visits per provider.
- The Washington Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Other points of interest include The Bradford House, The LeMoyne House, Washington and Jefferson College and the Tanger Outlets.
- 24-hours APP coverage Mon-Thurs, 20-hours Fri, & 8-hours Sat & Sun.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.