Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 72-hours physician coverage daily.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Washington Park is 255 acres of beautiful woodland and is perfect for outdoor sports and walking trails.
- Closed ICU - no procedures.
- 8 & 12-hour APP shifts.
- Since 1897, Washington Hospital has been dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- The Washington Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital.
- Features include a 260-bed full-service hospital with a 28-bed ICU, a 16-bassinet Nursery, and an 8-bed residential hospice.
- Other points of interest include The Bradford House, The LeMoyne House, Washington and Jefferson College and the Tanger Outlets.
- Specialized transit services allow for easy access to downtown Pittsburgh.
- Washington, Pennsylvania is a suburb of Pittsburgh and has a population of almost 14,000 residents.
- Washington utilizes the most advanced medical technology in its state-of-the-art facilities.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Community Hospital with Teaching/Family Practice Residency.
- 24-hours APP coverage Mon-Thurs, 20-hours Fri, & 8-hours Sat & Sun.
- 15-18 daily patient visits per provider.
- Sunrise EMR with scribe coverage.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Hospitalist Department Profile:.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Nocturnist Physician in Washington, PA!
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine Only.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.