Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 15-18 daily patient visits per provider.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- 8 & 12-hour APP shifts.
- 72-hours physician coverage daily.
- Since 1897, Washington Hospital has been dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Washington utilizes the most advanced medical technology in its state-of-the-art facilities.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Other points of interest include The Bradford House, The LeMoyne House, Washington and Jefferson College and the Tanger Outlets.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Nocturnist Physician in Washington, PA!
- Features include a 260-bed full-service hospital with a 28-bed ICU, a 16-bassinet Nursery, and an 8-bed residential hospice.
- Hospitalist Department Profile:.
- Washington, Pennsylvania is a suburb of Pittsburgh and has a population of almost 14,000 residents.
- Specialized transit services allow for easy access to downtown Pittsburgh.
- 24-hours APP coverage Mon-Thurs, 20-hours Fri, & 8-hours Sat & Sun.
- Washington Park is 255 acres of beautiful woodland and is perfect for outdoor sports and walking trails.
- Sunrise EMR with scribe coverage.
- The Washington Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine Only.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Closed ICU - no procedures.
- Community Hospital with Teaching/Family Practice Residency.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services