Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 & 12-hour APP shifts.
- 72-hours physician coverage daily.
- Specialized transit services allow for easy access to downtown Pittsburgh.
- Community Hospital with Teaching/Family Practice Residency.
- Since 1897, Washington Hospital has been dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Nocturnist Physician in Washington, PA!
- 15-18 daily patient visits per provider.
- 24-hours APP coverage Mon-Thurs, 20-hours Fri, & 8-hours Sat & Sun.
- Washington utilizes the most advanced medical technology in its state-of-the-art facilities.
- Closed ICU - no procedures.
- The Washington Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Other points of interest include The Bradford House, The LeMoyne House, Washington and Jefferson College and the Tanger Outlets.
- Hospitalist Department Profile:.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine Only.
- Sunrise EMR with scribe coverage.
- Washington Park is 255 acres of beautiful woodland and is perfect for outdoor sports and walking trails.
- Features include a 260-bed full-service hospital with a 28-bed ICU, a 16-bassinet Nursery, and an 8-bed residential hospice.
- Washington, Pennsylvania is a suburb of Pittsburgh and has a population of almost 14,000 residents.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.