Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 40 hours per week.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active PA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible.
- We are currently helping a facility in Pennsylvania that is in need of an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must have a PA state medical license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your assignment schedule will be 40 hours per week, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago