Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- High physician satisfaction with very little turnover.
- 200+ bed community hospital in Philadelphia - part of a University Hospital system.
- Strong leadership and very supportive administration.
- Physicians self-schedule with flexibility to avoid burnout.
- Base salary with annual performance bonus.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Daytime Hospitalist - Philadelphia - Academic Affiliated Program.
- Enjoy great benefits as hospital employee with paid holiday time off.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to join a supportive Hospitalist group in South Philly.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.