Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Southwest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You must be board certified.
- Caseload: 25 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active PA state license needed.
- Ideally, you will have an active PA state license.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Pennsylvania-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.