Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mon, March 9 at 7AM - Mon, March 16 till 7AM.
- Mon, June 15 at 7AM - Mon, June 22 till 7AM.
- Mon, June 29 at 7AM - Mon, July 6, be PA licensed.
- Mon, June 22 at 7AM - Mon, June 29 till 7AM.
- Mon, May 11 at 7AM - Mon, May 18 till 7AM.
- Fri, January 17 at 5PM - Mon, January 20 till 7AM.
- Mon, March 16 at 7AM - Fri, March 20 till 5PM.
- Mon, February 24 at 7AM - Mon, March 2 till 7AM.
- Must be Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Fri, May 22 at 5PM - Fri, May 29 till 5PM.
- Fri, May 8 at 5PM - Mon, May 11 till 7AM.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Procedures: Thoracenthesis, Bronchoscopies, and Chest Tubes.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pulmonary Disease, Must be Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Disease.
- Mon, April 6 at 7AM - Mon, April 13 till 7AM.
- Patient Volume: Patient census: They will have a census of up to 20 patients at times.
- Specialty Needed: ICU/Critical Care.
- Length Of Assignment: December through July.
- Fri, April 3 at 5PM - Mon, April 6 till 7AM.
- Mon, January 20 at 7AM- Mon, January 27 till 7AM.
- Mon, April 20 at 7AM - Mon, April 27 till 7AM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Fri, February 21 at 5PM - Mon, February 24 at 7AM.
- Mon, February 3 at 7AM - Fri, February 7 till 5PM.
- Fri, February 14 at 5PM - Mon, February 17 till 7AM.
- Mon, March 2 at 7AM - Mon, March 9 till 7AM.
- 2019 - - Dec 9 at 7AM - Dec 16 until 7AM.
- Pulmonary - IP Only (IP Rounding, IP Consults and 24 hour.
- Mon, April 13 at 7AM - Mon, April 20 till 7AM.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.