Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Pennsylvania) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2019 - - Dec 9 at 7AM - Dec 16 until 7AM.
- Mon, March 9 at 7AM - Mon, March 16 till 7AM.
- Fri, January 17 at 5PM - Mon, January 20 till 7AM.
- Length Of Assignment: December through July.
- Mon, February 3 at 7AM - Fri, February 7 till 5PM.
- Mon, June 29 at 7AM - Mon, July 6, be PA licensed.
- Mon, May 11 at 7AM - Mon, May 18 till 7AM.
- Mon, January 20 at 7AM- Mon, January 27 till 7AM.
- Fri, May 8 at 5PM - Mon, May 11 till 7AM.
- Mon, April 20 at 7AM - Mon, April 27 till 7AM.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pulmonary Disease, Must be Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Disease.
- Fri, February 21 at 5PM - Mon, February 24 at 7AM.
- Mon, June 22 at 7AM - Mon, June 29 till 7AM.
- Specialty Needed: ICU/Critical Care.
- Patient Volume: Patient census: They will have a census of up to 20 patients at times.
- Mon, April 6 at 7AM - Mon, April 13 till 7AM.
- Mon, June 15 at 7AM - Mon, June 22 till 7AM.
- Mon, April 13 at 7AM - Mon, April 20 till 7AM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Mon, February 24 at 7AM - Mon, March 2 till 7AM.
- Mon, March 2 at 7AM - Mon, March 9 till 7AM.
- Mon, March 16 at 7AM - Fri, March 20 till 5PM.
- Must be Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Fri, May 22 at 5PM - Fri, May 29 till 5PM.
- Fri, April 3 at 5PM - Mon, April 6 till 7AM.
- Pulmonary - IP Only (IP Rounding, IP Consults and 24 hour.
- Procedures: Thoracenthesis, Bronchoscopies, and Chest Tubes.
- Fri, February 14 at 5PM - Mon, February 17 till 7AM.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.