Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Milford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity is at Bayhealth Hospital, a 165 bed facility in Milford, DE.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Tail Coverage.
- 12 MD + 4 NP + 2 INT model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Apogee Physicians