Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Milford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- This unique opportunity is at Bayhealth Hospital, a 165 bed facility in Milford, DE.
- 12 MD + 4 NP + 2 INT model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Tail Coverage.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on May 24.