Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Gettysburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Board Certified in Pulmonary (BC in Critical Care is preferred but not required).
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Hospital needs Significant Locums Coverage.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- EMR: Epic, Experience a Plus.
- A 6 hour Epic Training/Orientation will need to be completed prior to their first shift.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Inpatient care is the most critical part of the coverage.
- Outpatient is only a few hours per week (Flexible on morning or afternoon).
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Must be Board Certified in Pulmonary Care.
- Ideal candidate will cover 10-20 shifts per month.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Board Certification in Critical Care is preferred but not required.
- This is an ongoing need with specific dates through 2020.
- Must have an active PA license.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 14.