Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- Reading, PA is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- Must be BC in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with preferred leadership background.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern PA as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading, PA.
- Flexible schedule and low stress environment.
- 15 total beds.
- Cpsi EMR.
- 7 operating rooms & 2 treatment rooms.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- 2019 Guardian of Excellence Award.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- Short-term acute care center.
- Exceptional practice support from clinical leadership and non-clinical operations team.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is seeking a medical director for our facility in Wyomissing, PA.
- 40 miles from Allentown, PA.
- 8-12 encounters per physician per day.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia, PA & Harrisburg, PA.
- Competitive compensation package including administrative stipend, clinical hourly rate (1099 status), health benefits, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage and 401k plan.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services