Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Royersford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- The 30,000 square foot center features five fully equipped operating rooms specializing in general surgery, gynecology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, ophthalmology surgery and otolaryngology.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Full Time Physician in Royersford, PA.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- The Physicians Care Surgical Hospital is a multi-specialty surgical hospital.
- Amkai EMR.
- 12 hospital beds.
- The center was developed by area physicians to provide their patients quality, patient-focused care.
- Position includes post-operative care and monitoring of healthy patients on short-stay inpatient unit.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Emergency Medicine.
- 12 or 24-hour physician shifts.
- Royersford is located on the northern bank of the Schuylkill River and is considered a suburb of Philadelphia.
- Royersford is about one hour from Philadelphia and Allentown and a two or less drive to the Jersey Shores and New York City.
- 6-12,000 annual patient visits.
- Nearby is the opportunity for great shopping at both the King of Prussia Mall and Philadelphia Premium Outlets.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 17.