Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Central PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Disease.
- BE or BC in Pulmonary Disease.
- Sept 20-27th.
- July 26th - Aug 2nd.
- PA DEA.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Location: Central PA.
- Patient Volume: up to 20 patients per day.
- Nov 15-22nd.
- A provider to cover all three blocks is strongly preferred.
- Our client, a well respected community hospital in Central PA, is seeking coverage for specific dates, (however, there will be an ongoing need for additional coverage dates).
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Active PA License.
- Procedures: Thoracenthesis, Bronchoscopies, and Chest Tubes.
- Length Of Assignment: Select Dates.
- Must be Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 24.