Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 15, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Central PA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A provider to cover all three blocks is strongly preferred.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Must be Fellowship Trained in Pulmonary Disease.
- Our client, a well respected community hospital in Central PA, is seeking coverage for specific dates, (however, there will be an ongoing need for additional coverage dates).
- Length Of Assignment: Select Dates.
- Location: Central PA.
- Active PA License.
- July 26th - Aug 2nd.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Procedures: Thoracenthesis, Bronchoscopies, and Chest Tubes.
- Must be Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Nov 15-22nd.
- Sept 20-27th.
- PA DEA.
- Patient Volume: up to 20 patients per day.
- BE or BC in Pulmonary Disease.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 24.