Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 3, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent position (Pittsburgh Metro Area) is a single-specialty group practice.
- All that interview here end up coming away wanting the job!
- Hospitalists work 16 shifts per month with maximum of 10-hour shifts.
- Procedures not required.
- Minimal to no night shifts.
- Sign-on, incentives, substantial benefits.
- Located in the Pittsburgh metro Area, just northwest of the city, this quaint, well-kept community has been named one of the "Most Livable United States Cities". Residents enjoy safe, friendly neighborhoods, an abundance of recreational opportunities and a highly acclaimed school system.
- Block or modified shift schedule.
- No procedures required.
- Physician-friendly block schedule.
- Hospital employed position will provide a very competitive compensation package which includes a generous base guarantee with sign on bonus and incentives, as well as full health benefits package for physician and their family.
- Minimal, if any, nights per month.
This perm job from Alpha Medical Group was last open on Oct 15.