Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 15, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are 2 MDs and 3 NPs on staff as well as full support staff.
- EMR system is Medent.
- Government: No.
- York, Pennsylvania has shopping, shows, and so much food when you're there on assignment.
- A community health center is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for a locums to perm position.
- Case Load/PPD: Up to 33 patient opportunities.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - perm.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday 40 hours per week with no. The locum will start at 70 patients per week to build up practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums to Perm.
- The Fig & Barrel Pub is just one of the restaurants to put on your York list.
- Patients are all ages and cases are bread and butter primary care and any procedures that the locum is comfortable with performing.
- Reference ID: ORD-000085-MD-PA.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- For coffees and teas, try The Front Porch Team Room.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago