Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · December 3, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- EMR system is Medent.
- Assignment Duration: Locums to Perm.
- Government: No.
- For coffees and teas, try The Front Porch Team Room.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: Up to 33 patient opportunities.
- A community health center is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for a locums to perm position.
- Patients are all ages and cases are bread and butter primary care and any procedures that the locum is comfortable with performing.
- The Fig & Barrel Pub is just one of the restaurants to put on your York list.
- Dates Needed: Asap - perm.
- Reference ID: ORD-000085-MD-PA.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday 40 hours per week with no. The locum will start at 70 patients per week to build up practice.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- There are 2 MDs and 3 NPs on staff as well as full support staff.
- York, Pennsylvania has shopping, shows, and so much food when you're there on assignment.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 24.