Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A VA clinic is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-000068-MD-PA.
- Support Staff: Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- And in Acls as specified by individual Vamc contract-Bread and Butter cases.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Government: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Day/Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p-Case Load: 12-14 (typically it is 1 hour for new patients and 30 minutes for existing patients)-Patient Mix/Population: adult, geriatric veterans-Required Certifications: PA licensed required, BLS, Acls - Current certification in Basic Life Support (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency AHA valid for two years, e.
- The facility is located less than an hour from Pittsburgh, PA.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed > 3 months with option to extend.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-14.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.