Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · August 12, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed > 3 months with option to extend.
- And in Acls as specified by individual Vamc contract-Bread and Butter cases.
- Government: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-000068-MD-PA.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days.
- A VA clinic is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Day/Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p-Case Load: 12-14 (typically it is 1 hour for new patients and 30 minutes for existing patients)-Patient Mix/Population: adult, geriatric veterans-Required Certifications: PA licensed required, BLS, Acls - Current certification in Basic Life Support (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency AHA valid for two years, e.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- The facility is located less than an hour from Pittsburgh, PA.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-14.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.