Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 15, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Reference ID: ORD-000068-MD-PA.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-14.
- And in Acls as specified by individual Vamc contract-Bread and Butter cases.
- Day/Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p-Case Load: 12-14 (typically it is 1 hour for new patients and 30 minutes for existing patients)-Patient Mix/Population: adult, geriatric veterans-Required Certifications: PA licensed required, BLS, Acls - Current certification in Basic Life Support (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency AHA valid for two years, e.
- The facility is located less than an hour from Pittsburgh, PA.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- A VA clinic is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed > 3 months with option to extend.
- Government: Yes.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago