Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · October 15, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A VA clinic is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Day/Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p-Case Load: 12-14 (typically it is 1 hour for new patients and 30 minutes for existing patients)-Patient Mix/Population: Adult, geriatric veterans-Required Certifications: PA licensed required, BLS, Acls - Current certification in Basic Life Support (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency AHA valid for two years, e.
- And in Acls as specified by individual Vamc contract-Bread and Butter cases-The physician diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries of human internal organ systems and delivers preventive treatment of primary care needs, including chronic disease management, of patients through routine physical examination and testing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: Yes.
- Support Staff: Medical Director, two FT NPs.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-14.
- Reference ID: ORD-000071-MD-PA.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The facility is located in northern Pennsylvania.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed - 3 months with option to extend.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago