Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in PA
Sunday · August 9, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Gettysburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidate will cover 10-20 shifts per month.
- A 6 hour Epic Training/Orientation will need to be completed prior to their first shift.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Must have an active PA license.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Outpatient is only a few hours per week (Flexible on morning or afternoon).
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Board Certification in Critical Care is preferred but not required.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- Hospital needs Significant Locums Coverage.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Board Certified in Pulmonary (BC in Critical Care is preferred but not required).
- Inpatient care is the most critical part of the coverage.
- Must be Board Certified in Pulmonary Care.
- EMR: Epic, Experience a Plus.
- This is an ongoing need with specific dates through 2020.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.